SOLAR PANEL KIT INCLUDES 160 WATT MONO 36-48V PANEL, MOUNTING BRACKET AND CONTROLLER
$1,149.50 $1,881.00 -39% OFF
Full Description Reviews Return Policy
Features & Specifications:
- Designed & Innovated by KT
- Ideal for carts, service vehicles & resorts
- Operates on 36V and 48V Systems
- Premium quality MPPT Solar Controller with optional €š¬š¬š¬š¬œreal time€š¬š¬š¬š¬� Volts/Amps/Watts visible by smartphone app
- Unique 144 cell 160 watt mono-crystalline solar panel designed to suit Cart Roofs of various popular models
- Premium quality MPPT solar controller (IP43 & IP22 Rated)
- D.I.Y easy to install €š¬š¬š¬š¬˜EZY€š¬š¬š¬š¬€š¬š¬š¬ž¢ rail mounting system
- Maintains and extends battery life / reduces sulphur buildup / D.O.D (depth of discharge) is reduced
- Renewable energy source €š¬š¬š¬š¬‚¬š¬š¬š¬œ do your part for the environment No requirement to change roof, the panel fits directly to your current cart roof
- Reduce 240 volt charging time & cost
- Short, fast fitting procedure
Pre-Order available on out of stock products, we will contact you about lead times.
Shopezgo.com.au Return Policy
(“August Golf Cars Pty Ltd hereinafter referred to “AGC”)
Damaged Goods: AGC must be notified within five (5) business days of delivery of any goods received in damaged condition, please forward this notification to AGC at email@example.com – Damaged goods must be returned to AGC within thirty (30) days of delivery.
Goods Received in Error: AGC must be notified within five (5) business days of any goods shipped in error, please forward this notification to AGC at firstname.lastname@example.org Such goods must be returned uninstalled and in new condition.The goods must be returned to AGC within thirty (30) days of delivery.
Other Returns: A request to return new and undamaged goods must be made to AGC within thirty (30) days of delivery, please forward this notification to AGC at email@example.com. The goods must be returned uninstalled and new condition.Return requests received more than thirty (30) after delivery will not be accepted.
The following goods are not eligible for return, unless the wrong goods are shipped to you in error or goods are received in damaged condition: Parts, Accessories, Electrical Items, Hardware, Product Manuals, Tyres & Wheels, Paint Pens and Cleaning and Maintenance Products.
The costs of return shipments and a 15% restocking fee will be charged to you on all returned goods other than when: (i) the wrong goods are shipped to you by AGC, (ii) goods are received in damaged condition, or (iii) the goods are subject to a warranty claim.
All return authorisations are subject to review and approval by AGC, once the return request is received it will be reviewed with an outcome of the review forwarded to you within 5 business days, on the same email address used to send the request to AGC.
A credit will be issued to the method of payment used during the purchase of the goods, less shipping costs, if the return is not as a result of a shipping error or goods received in damaged condition. Please allow up to 5 business days from date received for the processing of your return request.
For goods subject to a warranty claim, you should first contact the AGC Warranty Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively at +61 7 3807 8895 Option 5
All Customers – To request a return, please select the link below, and email the details of your claim to email@example.com. Please ensure to provide AGC with all details relating to the transaction, i.e. invoice number, date of invoice, reason for the return and any other supporting information.
Last revision August 2012